This article describes how to schedule an alert.
Please note, this video does not contain instructions for editing a scheduled alert. Skip to this section of the article to see instructions for editing a scheduled alert.
You can schedule an alert to send at a future time.
Step 1: Create an Alert
- From the Navigation Menu, select Send Alert.
- Fill out the other fields that will be necessary for your alert.
Scheduling the Alert
- Scroll down to the Schedule section.
- Select the box next to "Schedule this alert in the future?"
- Designate a day and specific time to send your alert from the Schedule section.
- Schedule Date- The day your alert will be sent. To set a value, click the calendar icon and select the correct month, day, and year.
- Hour and Minute- These fields determine the exact time your alert will be sent.
- If the alert will be sent on a regular basis, select how often you would like the alert to recur from the Recurring drop-down list.
- Once you've selected a period from the Recurring dropdown menu, set an End Date for your alert as well.
- Click Schedule at the bottom of the Preview section to schedule your alert.
- From the pop-up that appears confirm that you want to schedule your alert by clicking Confirm.
- You will be taken to a screen where you'll see the details for your scheduled alert.
View, Edit, or Unschedule Previously Scheduled Alerts
- Select Scheduled Alerts from the navigation menu.
- From the Scheduled Alerts page, you will see a list of scheduled alerts.
- To edit an alert, click the alert's Schedule Date.
- Select Edit Alert from the Schedule section.
- Make your edits, and select Schedule.
- To unschedule an alert, select the Unschedule button and confirm that you want to unschedule the alert.