A sandbox, or test, environment has been created for AlertSense/Konexus clients to try out new features before taking their agency live to use the new, updated web interface.
There are a few rules we want you to be aware of:
- A separate username/password will be provided to you for access to the sandbox area. The format of this login will be your current email +sandbox@agencyname
- If you choose to create additional logins for testing to this area, you'll need to login as your assigned user to create them
- Follow the same naming format for additional logins so that it won't be confused with their current AlertSense/Konexus login
- Onboarding is the same process to create credentials (https://support.konexus.com/manage-admins)
- All of the functionality of the new web interface is available to test
- Navigate to https://apps.alertsense.com
- The sandbox environment does not have any of your agency personal data in it
- You may add information, such as contacts, etc.
- You MUST remove all of your own data when done using the sandbox
- The sandbox is used by multiple clients, possibly at the same time, so be respectful to work in your own created groups/users/admins
- DO NOT send an actual public alert. You can test the functionality of what is received by deselecting all checkboxes at the top of the page, but only select yourself and/or others individually.
- Sandbox access will be available for one week. If more time is needed, please email email@example.com for longer access prior to the expiration