This article describes how you can create a poll from the critical event management dashboard.
Watch this video to see how to create a poll from the Critical Event Management (CEM) Dashboard, and read below for further instructions.
How to Create a Poll from the Web UI CEM Dashboard
- From the Event Card, select Send Poll.
- Select a template to populate your poll form, or complete the poll form manually.
- Send the poll.
- The poll will now appear under the event's Activity Feed. You may need to exit out of the event's card and return before the poll is visible under the Activity Feed.
How to Create a Poll from the Mobile App
Please note, button may appear slightly different if you access the app from an Android device.
You can also create a poll and associate it with a specific event from the mobile app.
- Select Incident Events from the mobile app's drawer menu.
- Select the event that should be associated with a poll.
- Tap the button.
- Select Send Poll.
- Select a poll template and complete any poll fields that aren't pre-populated, including incident, facilities, recipients, subject, and message.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Send.
- Once your poll has sent, you will return to the Activities tab.