This article describes how to Report an Event from the Critical Event Management (CEM) Dashboard in both the web UI and the mobile app.
Report an Event
- Log into Konexus.
- Select Incidents, located under Incident Management, from the drawer menu.
- Select Manage Incidents .
- You will be taken to the Critical Event Management (CEM) Dashboard.
- Select Report Event from the drawer menu.
- You will be taken to an alert form.
- You can either select a template to populate the form or fill out event details manually.
- Once you have completed the alert, click Send to finish creating the event.
- Your event will now be visible under the List view.
Please note, some of the mobile app's buttons may appear different if you are using an iOS device.
- From the Drawer Menu, select Incident Events.
- Select Report Event .
- Select an incident category.
- Select an incident type.
- Fill out the Alert form.
- Review your message and Confirm Send.
- You will be able to view your newly launched event from the Critical Event Management Dashboard in the web UI.
Editing an Event
Once you have launched an event, you can edit that event from the Critical Event Management Dashboard.
Edit an Event from List View
- Select the event that you wish to edit from the List View or the Map View.
- To select an event from the List View, simply go to this view and select the event's name.
- To select an event from the Map View, select the event from the right-hand menu, click on the event's location on the map, and click View Details .
- From the Event card, you will be able to edit details like the event's status, severity level, priority, and the facilities with which the event is associated.
- Click Save to save your edits.
- Click Cancel to return to the List View or the Map View without making edits.