Here is a non-exhaustive list of the new features that our newest platform has to offer:
- Send alerts from a single, streamlined form (no longer separate forms for Public & Internal)
- Public groups - subscribers can easily select their groups of choice via the webUI sign up form
- Keywords - you can create custom keywords for your public to text to our 6 digit 'short code' to sign up for alerts very easily
- Roles/Admin Permissions - a new 'template' way to give permissions to admins
- History changes - slightly different and more streamlines display of who/how alert was received
- New ability to send Geo-targeted Alerts to Internal Users, Public Users, and myAlert App users (based on their current location)
- Option to select from multiple Customized Brands when sending an Alert (add-on feature)
- Updated look and feel with greater "ease of use" and "intuitiveness" for the end user
We have pre-recorded and live training options to choose from when it is time to move your account over to our newest platform, as well as a knowledge base full of how-to articles.
We are excited to share our newest platform and features with you!