Product Updates for January 27th, 2022
New Features and Functionality
- New Branding feature available - The system now offers a way for customers to manage the Branding that Alerts are sent with. This new feature can be requested by reaching out to your account manager.
- Brands affect the appearance of Alerts that are sent through the system. Each brand allows the customization of the following:
- Email (optional customizations)
- Default Subject
- Header Color
- Voice (optional customizations)
- Caller Id and callback number
- Customers can create multiple brands to be used by different departments or for different alerting use cases.
- Senders can choose which Brand to use while creating an alert from the Sender Information Card on the Send Alert form.
- A new permission for managing brands can be assigned to Administrator Roles that allows the Creation, Modification and Deletion of Brands.
Improvements and Optimizations
Resolved an issue where the default email template was not properly formatted for some tenants.
Resolved an issue where the map created during alert template creation did not get saved to the template.
Resolved an issue that was causing the text message preview to show no preview message when creating an alert under certain circumstances.
Resolved an issue that was causing performance issues with the Public Signup form.